Health, safety and the environment
As a global Shell business, we have in place stringent Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) standards.
Our?commitment to HSE
In Shell Commercial Fuels we are all committed to:
- pursue the goal of no harm to people
- protect the environment
- use material and energy efficiently to provide our products and services
- develop energy resources, products and services consistent with these aims
- share openly information on our HSE performance
- play a leading role in promoting best practice in our industry
- manage HSE matters as any other critical business activity
- promote a culture in which all Shell Commercial Fuels employees share this commitment.
- In this way we aim to have an HSE performance we can be proud of, to earn the confidence of customers, shareholders and society at large, to be a good neighbour and to contribute to sustainable development.
To this end, Shell Commercial Fuels:
- has a systematic approach to HSE management, designed to ensure compliance with the law and to achieve continuous performance improvement
- sets targets for improvement and measures, appraises and reports performance
- requires contractors to manage HSE in line with this policy
- requires joint ventures under its operational control to apply this policy and uses its influence to promote it in its other ventures
- includes HSE performance in the appraisal of staff and rewards accordingly.
More in Commercial fuels
Can fuel make a real difference to a fleet’s efficiency and profitability? We believe so.
Learn more about our range of Shell premium diesel fuels and how they can deliver benefits to businesses in various industries including transportation, construction, manufacturing, power generation, mining, agriculture and home energy.